Player

jueves, 23 de abril de 2015

VA - Space Jam [OST]


Artista: VA / EE.UU
Genero: West Coast Rap, Rap, G-Funk.
Album: Space Jam [OST] - 1996

01 Seal - Fly Like An Eagle
02 Coolio - The Winner
03 Quad City DJ's - Space Jam
04 R. Kelly - I Believe I Can Fly
05 B-Real, Busta Rhymes, Coolio, LL Cool J, Method Man - Hit 'Em High (The Monstar's Anthem)
06 D'Angelo - I Found My Smile Again
07 Monica - For You I Will
08 Salt-N-Pepa - Upside Down ('Round-N-'Round)
09 Robin S. - Givin' U All That I've Got
10 Barry White Chris Rock - Basketball Jones
11 AII-4-One - I Turn To You
12 R. Kelly, Changing Faces, Jay-Z - All Of My Days
13 Spin Doctors, Biz Markie - That's The Way (I Like It)
14 Bugs Bunny - Buggin'

Pass: URBANSENCE

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More